Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to all things Peyton

This is the new blog devoted to my beautiful daughter Peyton.


Ok so to start- she is 8 months old. She was born on February 23, 2009. Peyton is my heart and sole, along with her father. I don't know what I would do without either of them. Her and her dad are the absolute cutest things together, he is so great with her. His name is Colin, so when I just say his name you'll know who he is.
Peyton is amazing me each and every day, and learning SOO many new things. She is currently walking like a pro, pulling herself up to stand on EVERYTHING, and trying to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time.

Peyton has FOUR teeth already! The bottom two are completely through, and the top two are just now cutting. It is sooo exciting! She hasn't even been cranky throughout the whole teething process, which is amazing! I was picturing a nightmare.

Two days ago Peyton had her first big boo boo. She pulled herself up on the coffee table, lost her balance and smacked her mouth on it. She was screaming and bleeding, and I was all alone, having never dealt with anything like this before, and naturally completely freaked out! I calmed her down, called Colin at work, and he came home early and we took her to the doctor. Of course she was fine, which is what I figured, but you know, first big owie = pointless trip to the doctors. Oh well, my peace of mind was well worth the price.

So I think we are pretty much up to date on some of her background info- on to today.


She had a playdate with her bestie, Riley today. Those to are soo cute together. It was a panda attack! Follow her blog here- http://rileycadance.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment